EPOC headset complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception which can be determined by turning the radio or television off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct interference by one or more of the following measures:
1. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
2. Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
3. Connect the equipment into an outlet on another circuit.
4. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
NOTE: Modifications not expressly approved by Emotiv could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with RSS-210 of Industry Canada (IC). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of this device.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de la Classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
Europe, Australia, New Zealand
Product Name and Model: Emotiv EPOC Model 1.0
Product description: EPOC Neuroheadset, USB-01 Transceiver, Hydrator Pack + charger or
charge cable conforms to the following Product Specifications and Regulations:
EMC and Telecom: Class B
ETSI EN 300 440-2 V1.4.1
EN 301 489-1
EN 301 489-3
AS/NZS CISPR22 :2009
AS/NZS 4268 :2008
FCC CFR 47 Part 15C (identifiers XUE-EPOC01, XUE-USBD01)
IEC 60950-1:2005 (2nd Edition)
AS/NZS 60950.1:2003 including amendments 1, 2 & 3
CB Certificate JPTUV-029914 (TUV Rheinland)
The product herewith complies with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, the
EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, the R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC, and carries the CE and C-Tick marks accordingly.